Basketball Try Outs

Tomorrow is our schools Basketball try outs. I am one of the 80 kids trying out. I’m pretty nervous because only 25 kids make the team.

I am not amazing at basketball but I think I have what it takes to make the team. I think it’s crazy that only 25 out of 80 kids will make the team.

If I don’t make the team I wont be mad though. If I do make the team I’ll be thrilled. Basketball isn’t my main sport so it’s not the end of the world if I don’t make the team.

Either way I am really nervous and I’m already getting the jitters. Have you ever been nervous?

2 thoughts on “Basketball Try Outs”

1. I hope tryouts went well for you,Ryan.

I remember being nervous about trying out for a school play my senior year (I made it to call backs, but I did not get the part) and about interviewing for teaching jobs. It’s a part of life at all ages.

Good luck to you!

2. I remember how nervous I was during the tryouts, and I could tell everyone else was, too. I was so pumped when I made the team, as I’m sure you were. Congratulations on making the team and getting the first win of the year! I am looking forward to a great basketball season with you and the rest of the guys.